- Studies in Technically Oriented Business Management at the University of Stuttgart, degree: Dipl.-Kfm.
- Project Manager, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation)
- 1996, Doctorate to gain qualification of Dr. rer. pol. (Doctor in Economic and Social Science) at the University of Stuttgart
- 1996 - 1999, Commercial Director, INIT GmbH, Karlsruhe/Germany
- 1999, Founder of INIT Innovations in Transportation Inc., Chesapeake, VA/USA
- 1999 - 2004, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), INIT Innovations in Transportation Inc.
- 2004 - present, Chief Sales Officer (CSO), init SE, Karlsruhe/Germany and Managing Director, INIT GmbH
- 2015 - present, Deputy CEO, init SE
- Sales and Marketing
- Legal Management
- Projects and System Design
- Support and Operations