CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT DISCLOSURES
Last Updated: July 23, 2020
This California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Disclosure page (“Disclosure”) supplements the Privacy Statement. The Privacy Statement describes the Personal Information we collect, the sources from which we collect it, the purposes for which we use it, the limited circumstances in which we share Personal Information, and with whom we share it. These additional disclosures are made in accordance with the CCPA for California residents.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
The Personal Information we collect from consumers fall into the following categories as established by the CCPA:
- Your full name or online identifier such as username
- Your postal address
- Your email address
- Your internet protocol address
- Personal Information: such as your telephone number or your country of origin or geolocation data.
- Professional information: such as your company name and title/position or business affiliation or job preferences.
- Records and copies of your correspondence or messages if you contact us via the Website or through any other method.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information including your interaction with the Website (see “Information We Collect Through “Automatic Data Collection”).
- Information from any Curriculum Vitae you submit to us to apply for a position, including the Personal Information described above as well as your academic background, professional experience and employment history, and photograph, where applicable.
- Commercial Information: such as transaction history, billing information, and shipping information.
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed for A Business Purpose
The Personal Information collected and disclosed about consumers for a business purpose within the preceding twelve months fall into the following categories established by the CCPA:
- Identifiers such as your full name or online identifier such as username, postal address, email address, internet protocol address
- Personal Information such as your telephone number or country of origin
- Professional information such as your company name and title/position or business affiliation or job preferences
- Records and copies of your correspondence or messages
- Internet or other electronic network activity information to help us analyze our Website usage and to detect and address security incidents
Categories of Third Parties To Whom Personal Information Is Disclosed
The categories of third parties to whom the personal information described in Paragraph #2 above was disclosed are:
- Data analytics providers
- Third party advertising networks
- Third party job application providers
We do not have actual knowledge and do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information
The CCPA gives California residents the following privacy rights:
- The Right To Know
You have the right to request that we inform you about any Personal Information we may collect, use, disclose, or sell about you
- The Right To Delete
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information we collect about you
- The Right To Opt Out Of Sales Of Personal Information
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information
- The Right To Non-discrimination
We cannot discriminate against you for the exercise of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA
If you wish to contact us to exercise your right to know or right to delete your Personal Information please utilize the contact information below to submit your request. We will ask that you verify your identity by providing your full name, email address, and telephone number. You may contact us using one of the following methods:
Toll-Free At: 1-877-462-4648
Email: Director of Marketing at: getinit_prefix@initusa._suffixcom
Or, you may contact us through the mail at the following address:
Director of Marketing
INIT Innovations in Transportation Inc.
424 Network Station
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Upon receiving a request to know or a request to delete, we shall confirm receipt of the request via email or, if you contact us by phone, we may inform you over the telephone. Once we receive your information, we will verify it and compare it to our records. We will act upon your request within the timeframe allowed by the CCPA. Please provide accurate information. If we cannot verify your identity, we may deny your request.
No Sale of Personal Information
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Although we do not sell your personal information for money, we may share information with third party providers in exchange for their support in enhancing your experiences with us, keeping you aware of our services, or improving our ability to serve you. Such disclosures may be considered sales under certain laws.
If you wish to exercise your right to opt-out please utilize the confact form.