1. Dynamic Bay Allocation looks to see if the planned bay is occupied (i.e. by a delayed vehicle) and if so, the system calculates alternative bays and redirects the vehicle to an open bay.
2. Relative Timetable supports temporary rider peaks such as concerts or sporting events. Here vehicles are queued up waiting for the event to be over. As soon as the vehicle departs the stop, the system activates the trip and treats the vehicle like a regular vehicle with predictions provided to the RTPI systems.
3. Relief Info allows drivers to receive real-time info on reliefs. The current driver receives a message about who the relief driver will be and where and when he or she will relieve them.
4. Initiated Vehicle Updates occurs when a dispatcher realizes a vehicle may not have up to date information. This CASR measure allows the dispatcher to initiate a vehicle to load an archive via data radio.
5. Constant Timetable Shift is a corrective measure for when buses get bunched up at a stop. It allows you to shift all trips from a particular stop so that all vehicles depart at the same interval.
6. Saved Comments allows an entered comment into a comment or sub-comment field to be remembered by the system so the dispatcher won't have to enter it in again to reuse.
7. Parallel Voice Radio Systems allows two different radio systems, such as Land Mobile Radio (LMR), or VDV and GSM, to communicate. Example: during a route-wide call, the system will detect which vehicles are equipped with which radio system and allow the call to reach each radio system.
8. Equal Distribution of Trips allows dispatchers to equally distribute remaining buses on a route in the event of an added bus or cancelled trip. The equal distribution of the remaining buses is calculated automatically during the specified time window using timetable shifts. Real-time traffic interface overlays real-time traffic info on the map display.
9. Multi-View Windows allows you to combine up to four ITCS displays in one window. This makes it easier for dispatchers to get all the relevant information they need to properly assess a situation or resolve an error.
10. Real-time traffic re-routes for paratransit service.
11. Metadata Recordings for Call & Text Messages will allow the user to filter the recorded call and text messages by date, time, route, vehicle, driver, schedule adherence, and more.
12. Real-Time Interface for Mileage and Equipment Failures will allow MOBILE-ITCS to know when there are passenger-effecting problems with the vehicle such as a defective wheelchair or bike rack, or if Wi-Fi is down, and will use this information to update RTPI signage appropriately.