We're in this together.
Our free offer to our customers:
As the situation changes day to day, you and your colleagues are probably working tirelessly to keep up with service changes, communicate with your customers and provide special reports to senior management. We also anticipate that there may be a time when you need to ask staff to help out that aren’t well versed on your INIT systems.
We would like to help if we can. During this crisis, we are offering the following services (COVID-19 related) to our customers at no charge:
- Remote training on existing features
- Assistance with System Administration
- Help creating reports
If you require any such assistance, please forward your request to your customer support member, account manager or sales rep and we’ll arrange for it to get done for you. We are standing by to help.
Best regards and stay safe,
The INIT Team
A letter from our CEO:
Dear Customers and Business Partners:
INIT is committed to continue serving our customers despite the uncertainty of this unfolding situation related to COVID-19 containment efforts. We understand the importance of the products and services we provide and the responsibility that entails.
In response to the current pandemic we have implemented a business continuity plan in alignment with the recommendations from the CDC and various local health departments which includes, but is not limited to:
- First and foremost, to ensure the health and safety of our employees, so we can continue to deliver and support the products you count on.
- We have made the decision to allow employees who can perform their jobs remotely, to work from home through May, 2020. At that time we will reevaluate the situation.
- We are transitioning our equipment manufacturing subsidiary to scheduled work in two shifts. Our goal is to create an environment with more physical distance between employees and also reduce the number of people in the facility on a daily basis—without significantly impacting manufacturing output.
- We are monitoring our logistics supply chains closely. While some delays are already reported, at this time we are still expecting materials to come in and devices to be shipped out.
- We have suspended all non-essential business travel.
Most importantly, our customer service team continues to operate normally. They all had prior experience working from home outside of normal business hours, so it was an easy transition to operate in a virtual environment full time. In addition, the project teams are finding creative ways to keep the projects moving, like our first ever virtual First Article Test. Our goal is to minimize any potential disruptions to our delivery of products and services so that you can focus on your objectives and on your priorities.
These precautionary measures have been taken in order to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees in this challenging time, and at the same time do so in a way that we ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our customer, for the long term. Our senior leadership team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve.
Obviously the situation is very fluent and can change at any time. We will keep you up to date.
We would love feedback from you if there’s anything we can improve or assist you with through this unprecedented situation. If there are ways INIT can help you with the improved use of your systems to adapt to changing circumstances, please let us know.
Take care and be safe,
Best Regards, Roland Staib, President & CEO