Today’s passengers not only expect convenient public transit services, but also require integrated mobility and information chains.
Real-time passenger information
Digitalization has changed the way passengers get their information today. It has also set the bar higher for public transit providers. To stay competitive, reliable passenger information via all state-of-the-art information channels must be part of your passenger amenities. INIT’s real-time information tools support cross-media communication requirements for real-time passenger information in the twenty-first century and beyond.
Core of the mobility management system
Experienced specialists in the control center distribute reliable passenger information and ensure the quality of your public transit services. They depend on a powerful mobility management system to facilitate their challenging job. The Intermodal Transport Control System, MOBILE-ITCS, supports all state-of-the-art passenger information channels, provides real-time state of charge monitoring, incident management features, as well as on-demand transportation management.
Powerful hardware devices
From a state-of-the-art on-board computer that forms the central vehicle IT-platform to equipment that is needed wayside: You need a wide range of sophisticated hardware solutions that help to streamline your operational processes and provide maximum support to your drivers and customers.
- Over 30+ Computer-Aided Service Restoration (CASR) features
- Reliable real-time passenger information distributed via the complete set of communication channels
- Comprehensive incident management
- Cross-company fleet management, connection protection and real-time passenger information
- Multi-modal mobility management including on-demand transit
- Open architecture approach
- Compliance to various industry standards
- Intermodal exchange of real-time information
- Effective data processing
- Multi-client capability
- Hosted solution
- Powerful hardware tools for vehicle or roadside
- Reliable support of drivers and passengers
Get more details or receive the latest operations control and real-time passenger information news. Check out our knowledge database for more information.