In the implementation phase
- Cost-effective investment decisions
- Determination of an optimal charging concept
- Processing of the implementation in a secure and calculable way
- Comprehensive solution that comprises all operational processes
- Permanent overview of the e-buses’ state-of-charge
- Smooth operations of e-bus fleets through reliable range prediction
- Cost-savings by avoiding charge peaks, optimized calculations of required charges, energy-efficient driving as well as optimized maintenance
Project manager for the introduction of ITCS and TETRA digital radio
Identfiying the most economical concepts
The first step: Making strategic decisions. In the planning system eMOBILE-PLAN you can gather important information with the help of simulations. Which e-buses are the proper ones for your transport system? What is the best charging strategy for your public transport company? How high are the investment and operations costs for the different options? Based upon that information you can make economically sound decisions – and minimize risks at the same time. In addition, eMOBILE-PLAN contains e-mobility-specific parameters such as different outside temperatures or your route’s topology. By using efficient optimization algorithms, blocks are created that are both economical and robust – as well for electric buses.
Full control with eMOBILE-ITCS
Always knowing the current state-of-charge: That is essential when you deploy e-buses since the range of batteries is much more volatile than those of diesel engines. Therefore, they have to be monitored in the public transport company’s central management tool – the Intermodal Transport Control System. With the add-on, eMOBILE-ITCS, dispatchers can manage the state-of-charge and execute the necessary measures when needed.
Before a dispatching measure is executed, the system checks whether the remaining vehicle range is sufficient to safely finish the block. The basis for all of this – a reliable range prognosis that gets more and more precise through machine learning.