Please use this contact form to get in touch with us. We are looking forward to your request!
Perfectly co-ordinated processes in the control centre and the best possible information for passengers – this is what our operations control and passenger information solutions provide. The modern, future-proof MOBILE-ITCS nextGen meets all the requirements of an Intermodal Transport Control System. Its flexible, robust system architecture and the multitude of configuration and enhancement options guarantee future reliability for the public transport company and the region’s public transport.
What INIT can help you to achieve
Increased ridership and passenger satisfaction
- Provide reliable passenger information based on AI-supported arrival forecasts and expected occupancy rates
- Enhance services with multimodal transport offerings
- Support smart city initiatives
- React to customer demand by offering on-demand services during off-peak hours or in less populated regions
Streamline operational processes and costs
- Efficient working routines in the operations control centre to provide an effective traffic management
- Comprehensive dispatch, detour / diversion and incident / disruption management as well as fast implementation of dispatching measures
- CAD / AVL system for vehicle location monitoring
- Monitoring of all kinds of vehicles, including e-buses
- Control of all on-demand services, including ride-pooling, e. g. for connection of First Mile / Last Mile trips
- Cross-company fleet management, connection protection and real-time passenger information
- Multi-modal mobility and transport management
- Multi-client systems for reduced investment costs
- Workflow management and reporting
- Automated distribution of passenger information directly via all channels
- Real-time passenger information (RTPI) with the best possible prediction reliability thanks to artificial intelligence
Future-proof control system
- Exceptional IT security thanks to a future-proof platform and ISO/IEC 27001:2017 certification
- Cross-media real-time passenger information with excellent departure prediction reliability using artificial intelligence
- High levels of user-friendliness thanks to UX design
- Data hub for intermodal data exchange
- Scalability, open architecture / support of various international standard interfaces
- Multi-client capability
- Powerful hardware products in the vehicles and roadside for effective data processing as well as driver and passenger support
Head of control center / ITCS, Ingolstädter Verkehrsgesellschaft mbH
Passengers want to be able to access comprehensive information about their journey at any time. They expect to get from A to B safely and on time. And should a disruption occur, they expect the problem to be solved promptly and information about alternative travel to be available immediately. Using INIT’s technology, it is easy to keep passengers informed at all times. With the help of the RESPONSEassist module, dispatchers provide all important information quickly, easily and semi-automatically via all suitable channels, including social media, apps and third-party applications. In addition, with INIT’s technology, it is possible to build a powerful platform for a multimodal mobility management.
The core of mobility management
Highly experienced control centre staff are responsible for mobility management. To carry out their demanding tasks, they need powerful IT tools that make their work easier through automation, whether in dispatching, incident handling or informing passengers. The MOBILE-ITCS Intermodal Transport Control System supports all modern passenger information channels and provides comprehensive fleet and incident management features. This also includes the management of on-demand and demand-responsive services, from on-demand fixed-route services to AI-supported ride pooling. The system is highly secure (against cyberattacks, for example) as INIT is also certified according to the international standard ISO / IEC 27001:2017.
Real-Time Passenger Information
Passengers expect reliable, comprehensive real-time information at all times. Whether it is displayed at stops, on vehicle displays or accessible at home via an app, departure information has to be in real-time. Thanks to artificial intelligence, arrival times can be predicted with the utmost precision, taking into consideration historical and live data. In addition to arrival and departure times, even expected vehicle occupancy rates may be provided.
Powerful on-board computers
From state-of-the-art on-board computers that provide the central IT-platform in the vehicle, to other on-board devices to equipment that is needed wayside, INIT offers a wide range of sophisticated hardware solutions that help public transport companies to control their operational processes, support drivers and keep passengers informed. Nowadays, however, a driver tablet or smartphone with the appropriate app is sometimes all that is needed, for example in on-demand transport vehicles or rail replacement bus services. We also offer the right solution for this.
Interested in more details or the latest news in the area of Operations Control & Real-Time Passenger Information? Check out our knowledge database for further information.
Our experts will answer your questions and give you additional information.